Scope and Information of Privacy
Lancaster Hotel Manila complies with the Republic Act No. 10173 known as Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations “to protect the fundamental human right of privacy of communication while ensuring free flow of information to provide innovation and growth.”
Our hotel gather, utilize, and share your information such as name, email address, and phone number when you avail our services, participate in our promotions and other marketing related activities, apply for a job, or enter into any contract with Lancaster Hotel Manila.
Collection of Personal Information
To enhance the services that we offer, Lancaster Hotel Manila collects personal data such as:
- Name, age, civil status, nationality, address, contact numbers, email address, company name, company designation
- Reservation details such as booking date, arrival and departure, and preferred services
- Credit card details and payment procedure
- Any information to grant other special request (e.g. health conditions, preferences, etc)
- consenting to marketing activities of the hotel such as surveys, promotions, and contests
- information collected while you access the official hotel website
- applying for a job
- submitting comments, reviews, or other user-generated content
- connecting or interacting with us through social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Requesting customer service or technical support
- contact and other relevant details of corporate accounts, partners, etc.
Use and Processing of Personal Data
Lancaster Hotel Manila may use the information collected when you register, avail, sign up, respond to survey, join marketing activities, or visit the website in the following ways:
- To provide and charge for hotel accommodation and other services
- To personalize the experience and to allow us to offer the type of services and product offerings in which they are more interested
- To facilitate services such as use of function rooms, events coordination, or transportation arrangements
- To allow the hotel to provide better service in responding to customer service request
- To administer a promotion, contest, or surveys
- To conduct market research, customer satisfaction, sales and marketing promotions, and quality assurance
- To send marketing activities through emails in order to promote services and products
- To administer general record keeping
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
- To fulfill contact obligations to travel agencies, online travel agencies, corporate accounts, group accounts, credit card companies, transportation operators, and third party
- To test and evaluate new services and product
- To follow up after correspondence (email, online and phone inquiries)
Retention of Personal Data
Lancaster Hotel Manila takes reasonable ways to guarantee that your personal data shall be retained for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose/s for which it was collected and such different purposes that you may have agreed to from time to time or until such time as it is no longer required nor important to keep your information for any other lawful, regulatory or business purposes.
Lancaster Hotel Manila recognize the importance of your rights under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, as follows:
a. Right to be informed whether personal information of the guest shall be, are being or have been processed.
b. Right to object the processing of personal information
c. Right to access your data
d. Right to furnish or update the information
e. Right to rectification, erasure or blocking
f. Right to damages
g. Right to information portability
h. Transmissibility of rights
Lancaster Hotel Manilas has the right to update the policy from time to time. Any significant changes in collection, use, and protection of personal data will be posted to the website so that you are always informed. Updated versions of the policy will include the date of the revision at the end of this policy so that you are able to check when the Policy was last amended.
Any modification to our policy will become effective upon posting the revised policy on the website. Use of the website following such changes constituents your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
Telephone Number: +63 (02) 532-1818 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 622 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong, 1552 Metro Manila